Monday, September 24, 2012

My Future Home




 I love rivers! Before I die, I will live in a house that has a quaint little river running through my backyard. I love the sound of rushing water. I love the stillness and peace it brings even though it is constantly in motion.It's interesting...

 

I love love fruit! Most of the time I even love it more than chocolate, which is saying a lot. My favorite fruit is berries. Washington has berry farms everywhere! You can just go visit and pick a pail of berries and pay super cheap for them. It's like a dream come true. One day I'll grow raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries in my backyard. Have you ever read the Butterfly Box series by Michele Bell? It sounds cheesy, and well it kind of is, but that's where my berry farm dream came from. Book two explains exactly the town I'd want to live in. A small little town in Washington where everyone knows each other. There's a small downtown you walk through in the mornings to run errands and chat with friends. There's berries to be grown, forests to explore, and rivers running through it all. It's basically everything I have ever imagined.


Mark and I love being outdoors. Here, we went hiking in some caves. I'm so amazed at how different nature can be in different places. There's mountains, caves, waterfalls, forests, rivers, lakes, deserts. It's all so beautiful. My day never feels complete until I spend some time outdoors. I almost wish I could have my home made of glass, but then it would be super scary at night and everyone would always be watching me. Creepy... nevermind. I will have a sun room in the back  of my house like my grandma has. If it rains in Washington as much as everyone says it does, I'll need something like that to enjoy the outdoors and watch beautiful thunderstorms.


Lastly for Washington, isn't this picture adorable?? I love waterfalls, but even more than that I love my husband! I just now he's going to be such a good dad. Mostly because he's the biggest kid I know. Today I let him draw on my hand during stake conference because he couldn't hold still. He keeps life entertaining!This has given me an idea! After mindless random blog posts, I think I will now have a theme. It will be learning to become a wife because I think I've learned a lot of tricks and things to make life a little more fun and easier. Here I conclude my randomness of blog posts and start the beginning of my life as a wife! Ohhh hey that has a ring to it. New blog title!!

1 comment:

  1. Learning to become a wife and mother is definitely a learning-process! You guys are so sweet together, and I'm glad you feel happy. Did Mark Tell you I called? He has my new cell number, so call me sometime, and we'll figure out your skirt:-)

    ReplyDelete