Monday, September 24, 2012

Pinterest


Ok so as my life as a married person, I decided to become as boring as possible. I pulled the plug on my Facebook. Ohh how sad, but so wonderful! Stupid website just made me depressed anyways. For the longest time, I have just been hearing about Pinterest, Pinterest, Pinterest. Well guess what, you couldn't get a Pinterest without a Facebook. I swear people are like trying to ban me in a dark corner of the world because my profile is not published to be stalked.

Well, FINALLY, Pinterest allowed me to join with just my email :) Yay! I mean as a married person, I don't need a stalker website, but I do need ideas to craft and create my wonderful new home. Well everyone in the world already knows about Pinterest probably, but my discovery this weekend was a GREAT one. I have become creative...overnight! Yesterday, Mark and I went to the D.I. and I found a lovely little wooden organizer with a cute little drawer, so what did I do? I followed my heart (aka Pinterest) and I hung that little drawer on my wall and put some cute little old spice bottles in it. I am feeling more wifely every day. I also bought a vase to paint and place on a table for decoration. Oh, I'm so creative.  

I love the new fad of just taking ordinary things and making them decoration or art. I love simple and I love bold.  Also, I love cheap! Who doesn't??   My new crafts will start with D.I. and end with the scarps of my house. It's a lot more fun that way. You feel artistic, you feel like your creating, you feel like you accomplished something. So lesson here is if you feel like you haven't done anything and your day is worthless, go walk around your house and start turning crap into craft :)


No comments:

Post a Comment